By default, when you explore hidden files on your hard drive, Microsoft Windows 10 hides those files from view. It prevents sensitive data from being removed, so as not to compromise the program.
However you can get your computer to display hidden files in Windows 10 if you want to access them. Using each of the methods, once you have made the hidden files accessible, you can find them available ready for use in your File Explorer directories.
The easiest way to display hidden files in Windows 10 is through the File Explorer utility to allow an alternative. It will then render all the secret files on your computer accessible to you and it only takes turning on a single choice in the app.
- Click the File Explorer icon on your windows device.
- By default it will be in the Home tab so just Click the View tab.
- Now in View tab check the checkbox Hidden items, which is unchecked by default.
- Once done it will reveal all hidden files and folders.
- Open Control Panel on your Windows 10.
- Click Appearance and Personalization > File Explorer Options.
- Now select the View tab and locate the Hidden files and folders under the Advanced settings section.
- Then select the Show hidden files, folders, and drives option.
- Finally, click Apply to apply the settings.
BY BLAISETECH CM 🇨🇲+237682634529